the 3rd street located in Penang, Georgetown designed and styled by owner Sem, who used to work as a kitchen designer. she is excited about life, loving meeting people from all around the world. as a traveler and toy collector, she gets inspired to collaborate with different elements of design into her interior projects. the 3rd street is one of them.
such a romantic daydreaming corner, there was nothing left but thousand smiles.
every piece of furniture was adopted intentionally for this common area to be a fun place.
this setting is to lift up your mood for small talk.
together is a wonderful place to be. the homely styled dining area tends to gather friends and families.
thank you note from tenants all around the world~ so sweet!
- 8 Most Beautiful Places to Stay on Airbnb in Malaysia by Female Magazine
- 22 Amazing Airbnb Stays In Malaysia For Less Than RM100 Per Person by says.com
- Whole House : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4197334
- room One : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4148958
- room Two : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4149894
- room Tree : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4150039
photo via: the 3rd street